Whats New
Biggest Catch
Top Flies
Fishing Forum
Fishing Help Line
Coarse Fishing
Freshwater Tackle
Fly Fishing
Fly Tying
Contact Us
Fishing Knots
Fishing Tips
Fishing Clothing
[?] Subscribe To This Site

Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to My MSN
Subscribe with Bloglines


What licence do I need

by Buzz

I am thirteen and hoping to do some coarse and fly fishing on slow moving and still waters what fishing licence do you suggest I get

Hi Buzz,
Thanks for the Question. I don't know where you are living or where you hope to go fishing. Your local tackle shop will be able to tell you what you need and some of them can issue the licence to you.
Coming from Ireland the licences are different from the UK or any where else. Over here you need a licence to catch Salmon but my local shop informed me that you only need the licence if you catch one and you have 24 hours to get a licence after the catch.

Perhaps we can get some response from other anglers with information regarding fishing licences in their area.

Thanks for the Question.

Tight Lines & wet nets

Click here to post comments.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Fishing Forum

footer for lets go fishing page